Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

regan_ev":1ft52c1m said:
Turned out GREAT Chris! :D

I love the M910 seat post. It really ties the whole build together :cool: (But you could've pulled it out a bit further just for the photo ;) ) Proper grey XTR cables, shiny XTR parts even the end caps on bars really makes it all a super build.

Chrome, red and gold are such regal colours, a sure winner. Great choice of tyres too. Gil's work on the graphics was really good. (Takes one, to know one!)

Bravo mate.

Cheers Reg

yakboy":2gacnwfr said:
My_Teenage_Self":2gacnwfr said:
I like em both, but when it comes to Loti, there can be only one...

Sounding very Cristophe Lambert there MTS but...agreed :cool:

The photos really don’t do the XTR justice.... and the kit works so much better....

The green Lotus with the campy is tidy Peachy. Not read the whole thread but don't recall these from back in the day, any magazine scans or similar.

John":2bd3ey9v said:
The green Lotus with the campy is tidy Peachy. Not read the whole thread but don't recall these from back in the day, any magazine scans or similar.

Hello John, yes the Green does look like its becoming the favourite... I've not seen any scans but basically these were licensed 'British Eagle' frames to capitalise on the success of Chris Boardman in Barcelona '92.. all a bit overpriced really for what they were, Green dressed in Shimano Deore LX, Magenta DX, Black XT... then we think they all jumped up a level when the black went 'XTR'

Our Green version (my sons 16") is in proper BRG and the Campag was his choice..... :xmas-wink:

Merry Christmas RB gang :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Lotus (2).jpg
    Merry Christmas Lotus (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 497
Re: Look for one Lotus Sport and two come along!

Peachy!":f4mk1p4s said:
yakboy":f4mk1p4s said:
Brilliant!! Glad you found a brace :D And having them in different Lotus liveries will look amazing. Gil is probably now sick of Lotus Logo's after dealing with me but he definitely has them on file now :mrgreen:
Oh…now there’s an idea, I’ll check what he’s got first…..

mkone":f4mk1p4s said:
Looking forward to this, your last "father son" build was a great thread.

Mark
Cheers Mark, frustratingly I’m still waiting for the correct length tapered axle to turn up… (P*** Poor Preparation by me)
Retro Spud":f4mk1p4s said:
Jimmys Rides for Mayhem 2020
Oh you know it!.... he’s been getting some training in….

Haha I remember that :D

Graham_hkr":f4mk1p4s said:
Green & Yellow livery.... class.. :cool:
Looking forward to this! :D
Ha, here is his inspiration… (I think he might need to save up his pennies)

Well pleased with myself, cheers to anyone who voted for me.

Attachments

• 7CA5E37A-26A6-4E85-902A-45997363AD82.jpeg
    7CA5E37A-26A6-4E85-902A-45997363AD82.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 287
Back