Bike of the Month December 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Hahah well I have also got a Yeti ARC that I am building for my daughter. Almost everything on hand except a saddle and the frame needs painting, so you're safe for December!

Let me enter my latest build.

WimVDD's Scott Pro Racing 1993

I like writing, I like building bikes, but I don't like to write about building bikes. ;) So no building thread on this one, I'm sorry.

I didn't have the ambition to go for a full catalog spec build but aimed for an era correct build:

frame/forks: Scott Pro Racing (Ritchey Logic Prestige tubing) / SRP 1
XTR 900 groupset with PD M737 pedals
Scott AT2 LF bars
Tioga headset / cable hanger
Tioga Psycho tires
Vetta SL saddle
Ritchey Forcelite stem
Wheels: XTR 900 hubs wit Mavic SUP 417 rims

Attachments

• finished_LR.jpg
    finished_LR.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 945
Peachy!":7yrdo8xe said:
Ok, now the coast is clear (Regan’s YETI C-26 having got into November by the skin of his pants) here's part one of a two bike build I've been having fun with ’our Jimmy’ the Campag spec for this little 16” frame was the lads inspired choice……

Fun starts here; Build thread Pg 24 has the finished photos :cool:

Peachy's 1993 Lotus Sport "Campagnolo"

Wooow, nice.

WimVDD":36g0nay2 said:
Peachy!":36g0nay2 said:
Ok, now the coast is clear (Regan’s YETI C-26 having got into November by the skin of his pants) here's part one of a two bike build I've been having fun with ’our Jimmy’ the Campag spec for this little 16” frame was the lads inspired choice……

Fun starts here; Build thread Pg 24 has the finished photos :cool:

Peachy's 1993 Lotus Sport "Campagnolo"

Wooow, nice.

Cheers Wim, just checked the thread of your very tidy Scott... now that’s an efficient build :LOL:

Not to detract from the previous entries at all, this is absolutely next level :cool:

Back