Almost NOS 93 Orange Clockwork frameset - RESERVED

Re:

Hi,

It's a bit late to get good pics of the frame but it certainly has a pearlescent sheen with silver flecks in the grey. Not a standard flat single colour powder coat look.

Frame no. is A3020530 if you can draw any conclusions from that.

Cheers

John

Re: Re:

johndeverill":3t7pmr7b said:
Hi,

It's a bit late to get good pics of the frame but it certainly has a pearlescent sheen with silver flecks in the grey. Not a standard flat single colour powder coat look.

Frame no. is A3020530 if you can draw any conclusions from that.

Cheers

John

Hi John. Reckon that makes it a Feb 1993 frame so defo within the time frame. Reckon it's a go'er but any pictures would be ace.

Re: Almost NOS 93 Orange Clockwork frameset

I'll be honest I don't think I'll be able to get any better pics than in the original post unless there is something particular you were after?

The head tube pic looks pretty pearlescent to me.

I'll be stripping it down this weekend. The parts are going on an MT4 but one day would like to transfer them back onto a purple O2 (but not that ropey one on eBay!), Elite or a Prestige in Orange/White. My first true race bike was an Orange/White '91 Prestige XT with RC35's (with OEM Magura brace) and Prestige bar/stem combo that I assume had come off a Formula. It was an ex-O-rangers bike after all! Wonder where it is now???

Re:

No worries mate, it sounds like what I’m after so I will take it. It was the colour (albeit with classic decals) that I really wanted bitd. Too small for me but I will build it for my son in the future to go alongside my mint orange/white 92 Clockwork. ;)

Could you get me a postage price in case that turns out to be easier? Bit busy next week tbh but you are not too far away if you are not in a rush.

Re:

Hi, no problem collection would be preferred as I now have a Smart Roadster which isn't the easiest for transferring bikes/boxes about but could arrange something with the missus! Oh for the days when I had my Audi A8...got 3 bikes in the back of that once!

When were you thinking of collecting?

Only problem is the longer it's here the more I want to keep it! Same here though just a touch too small for me and going to build an MT4 instead. Always fancied one and have had a few Oranges in my time.

On the decals side of things I'm sure Gil could sort some early spec ones if required.

As I say postage could be fine too so let me know what you think.

I'm sure your son will love it. I certainly loved my Mk1 clockwork back in the day!

Cheers

John

Re: Almost NOS 93 Orange Clockwork frameset - now splitting

I'd really like these please, if you decide to split. Plus postage.

Stalk - £15
Hot Rods - £15
Saddle/Seatpost- £15

Back