Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":vg1rct3t said:
Hi Guys

Ref the entry fee’s, - and Registration opening tomorrow

I’m more than happy to act as the treasurer again however with the amount of riders and sums of money involved I need it to be a slick and as transparent as possible. Currently 30 riders (60% of everyone going) reside in the ten man teams so here is what I propose to do to avoid having large sums of money in my paypal account. As soon as I have ten riders from any of those three teams I’ll buy a ticket to ensure those that have paid secure a place and aren’t held back, once everyone has paid you’ll all go back as per the spreadsheet into the correct teams. Likewise I’ll do the same for the 4/5 man teams

Northern Guys - Pete Shelley (as per last year) will sort you out and Solo nutters I guess you can do your own honours that way you’ll have total control over your entry and online registration.

When you do enter can you put Retro-Bike at the front of your name that way we get blocked together on the entry list and the event organisers can see how many of us are going and offer them some further assurance that giving us a prime spot is a great idea. As in all previous years – I will need your real name + date of birth and also your next of kin info i.e. full name and an emergency contact number for them

Once the entry goes live I’ll know for sure what the booking fee will be but in the meantime here is the headline prices and the current team sheets which I will use to acknowledge payment(s) received and also allow you all to be kept up todate with progress :LOL:

Top man - let us know your details when you're ready :D

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Same service charge on the ten man teams as last year, that being £20. There is also a section where they need the number plates of each of the competitors. Apparently using some ANPR system.

RickTheUncivil":14gcfqam said:
Cloister":14gcfqam said:
Apparently using some ANPR system.

like last years 'girl on the gate with a notepad and biro' system wasn't good enough?

Or the guy that told me mine didn't work as it didn't have enough numbers in it. And that it wouldn't work on ANY ANPR because of that. Despite the fact it does :)

I'll just wait until somebody in a 10 man inevitably drops out then lol
#
or just rock up for the social
I hadnt realised planning and entries was so far along....must pay more attention!

Latest posts

Back