kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
:shock:

Just had a call from my mate at my LBS.. A Tomac Replica has just come in for a service.. Blue stickers version.. And it might be for sale :shock:

Carbon bonded [John Parker built?] Raleigh frame, M900 XTR throughout, Mag 21SLs, Tioga pieces everywhere.. I'm sweating at work..

Maybe that trip round Aus ain't so important after all :twisted:

Why do bikes reduce me to a Desperate Penny Counter?? Hahahaha

I'll let you know how much he wants for it..

Nice find mate...would love to take than around the carpark for a spin...mmm, carbon and ti...mmm, drool...

Had a chat with my LBS Dude this morning..

The owner apparently only wants to replace it with another bike.. Apparently the XTR is pretty shagged as are the Mag 21SLs..

I'll get some photos too, Leighton [LBS Dude] said he'd try get the guy bring it to the shop for me to look at :D

But this is the model alright...

Tomac.jpg

Bad news I'm afraid.. The guy won't sell..

Apparently this dude, Robin, got given this bike by an old mate 15 years ago and as such has quite a bit of sentmiental value attached to it.. So, having chatted to his wife about it has decided to hold onto it.. :?

Gutted.

I'll still try and get some photos of it and put them up here, but it looks like it might just stay in Seaforth up the road..

Added to which, you know those "semi bikes" that bolt to the seatpin so a kid can ride "tandem", well he's go one of those strapped to it :shock: Criminal.

:cry:
Might be worth leaving your name and number in case he changes his mind. Would be more criminal if it got sold in the small ads for $50.

Back