Real Ale Wobble aftermath

I have been on some wet rides, and got to say, that looks WET!

Always good to start the ride soaked through too :shock:

Great pics, think they tell enough of a story to keep me happy at home with the kids :)
Riding looks like it could have been OK in the conditions considering.

I was hoping you would all have had a sh1t time. :LOL:

Ill be there next year no matter what.

Glad you all had a good time and im gutted i couldnt make it

whoops

I re-arranged my photobucket pages and lost the photos here they are again

DSC05151.jpg

DSC05148.jpg

DSC05157.jpg

DSC05154.jpg

DSC05150.jpg

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05188.jpg

orange71":1p9luabr said:
yes and I was the other one... dislocated finger at the middle joint (bent upwards :shock: ) well, I think it was dislocated - I haven't been to A&E yet to see if it's actually broken... :roll: Going a much lovelier shade of black by the hour...

Ed, seriously get it looked at by A&E. I did a similar thing about 4 years ago, bent my finger back, it bruised and swelled up but I thought it would get better by itself, 6 weeks later it was still stiff and very swollen. Went to GP who refered me straight to A&E. They said I should have come in straight away and why did I leave it so long. Ended up with it in a cast for months with physio and all sorts of messing about. Still not right today - cannot grip with the injured finger. Get it looked at, please.

:shock:

well to be fair it's already much better - can bend it most of the way (in the right direction!). Think it's well on the mend. Bruising nearly all gone, just a bit swollen still. :D

I got a Townsend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright chaps, better late than never to join in a thread!! It was a seriously good do, see you all next year for more watersports? And no, i don't mean urinal fishing...!!

Mr. Rigid":2cbkzpf7 said:
I got a Townsend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ttiuwp.gif

Alright chaps, better late than never to join in a thread!! It was a seriously good do, see you all next year for more watersports? And no, i don't mean urinal fishing...!!

Heeell yeah! :)

see you all next year for more watersports? And no, i don't mean urinal fishing...!!

I'll be there next year, and I won't be hunting for any pound coins thats for sure!

Mr Rigid..... hehe

Back