heres my rides

waz

Dirt Disciple
hi folks just thought id be better to post some pics of my bikes in here
i have already posted pics but i feel they would be better in here.
feel free to tell me what you think

cheers

SV500019.jpg

SV500020.jpg

SV500021.jpg

SV500022.jpg

97 gt zaskar, 98 pace rc36 evo, xtr v brakes and sti levers, xt front and rear mech, hubs and cassette, fred salmon stem and brake boosters, club roost bars, fsa sidwinder cranks and good old velocity aero heat deep v rims

SS101530-1.jpg

SS101528.jpg

06 orange subzero, marzocchi 66rc forks, hope mono m4 brakes 200mm front + 180mm rear, xtr front + rear mechs and shifters, hope pro 2 hubs, mtx camo rims, sram pc 990 cassette + 991 chain, saint cranks, dmr v12 mags, raceface stem.

SS101533-1.jpg

SS101534.jpg

06 orange 224, marzocchi 66rc2x forks, hope mono 6ti 225mm front + hope mono m4 205mm rear, xtr front + rear mechs + shifters, hope bulb front + hope pro 2 rear hubs, halo freedom rims, sram pc 990 cassette + 991 chain, saint cranks, dmr v12s, raceface stem + bars.

cheers for looking

Very nice, you must have been busy with those. I know these Oranges are modern but they are a fantastic ride.

Nice to meet you! :D

hi :D nice bikes... what's the 224 like? what do you use it for? most of the ones iv'e seen have RS Boxxers and a 9spd set up but I'm guessing by the saddle height and dual ring you ride it up as well as down?

sorry for the questions but i'm in the market for a 'big' bike and that looks ace :cool:

Rich

dirtjumper_dmr":nej211kh said:
hi :D nice bikes... what's the 224 like? what do you use it for? most of the ones iv'e seen have RS Boxxers and a 9spd set up but I'm guessing by the saddle height and dual ring you ride it up as well as down?

sorry for the questions but i'm in the market for a 'big' bike and that looks ace :cool:

Rich
aye a it goes up extremly well for a for a 8.5" travel downhill bike just put the pro pedal on and ur ready for the up n when ur at the top take the pro pedal off n enjow the down hill mode. It will never go up like a say a zaskar! but it does it bloody good.its worth the wee bit extra waight on the up for when ur on the way back downs.i mostly go to glentress, carron valley and laggan which are all x country tracks and i also do inners and iv done fort bill and the bike took it all in its stride even with the 66s on the front.the 224 does it all man. When i got the bike it was 9spd and had boxxers but iv pretty much changed every thing on it.havent really used the subzero since.so i would highly advise getting one.it wont be as plush as a multi link system but it has fautless reliability and the swing arm bearings are only 30 bucks.but some of them dont have the guides for the front mech.mines didnt but its an easy fix.u wont regret it.

all crap and you should be ashamed.
i can help with your shame and take them from you so the world wont mock you any more :p :p :p

all very nice bud :cool:

rob

Back