Real Ale Wobble aftermath

i must do this next year, my excuse this year is i have just in the last 3 days earn't enough money to pay for the bob jackson paint job and the wheels and the gears for the resto on my clockwork! :D

looks like awsome fun! :D

Conditions wetter but course so, so much better. Really good fun, will now look into one of the many enduros in the area

Looks like a good time was had by all. Some nice pics, that one of Ed knee deep in water :shock:

What a great weekend!! :D

The ride was superb, A real challenge of mud slides,rain, rivers and pints of lovely ale everyone had a fantasic time and certainly been penciled in for next year

It was great to meet new faces, Sadly circumstances out of my control couldnt spend much time in the pubs but still hopefully said hello to most and the team retro bus gave good advertising to all ;)

Here are some pics!!

DSC05137.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05148.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05150.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

DSC05154.jpg

DSC05156.jpg

great photos! Glad everybody had fun!

Now Dave - stay away from firewood :shock: :LOL: (and I'll do my best to stay away from submerged logs... :roll: )

All right, since nobody else is volunteering to tell the story... "The Pound Coin Story":

The trough-style urinals in the gents was blocked and the level of ...er... liquid was near brimming and the night was yet young... at one stage in the evening it is alleged by one of our group that an inebriated gentleman had spotted a £1 coin sitting at the bottom of said trough and promptly rolled up his sleeves (give him credit for doing that at least) and fetched aforementioned coin from under 4 inches of fluid.

Obviously though he realises his mistake - this coin might be a tad unclean - so he runs it briefly under the cold tap. Then thinks, a-ha, must wash hands too, can't have wee-wee on hands so places coin between teeth and washes hands... job done. Happy customer.

Now - that £1 in your pocket. I wonder where it's been?

:shock: :LOL:

What people will do for a mere pound!

and just think, that very pound was probably spent at the bar a minute later and could have recycled itself into the change in your very pocket!

eeeeeewwwww :shock: ha.ha

Now Dave - stay away from firewood (and I'll do my best to stay away from submerged logs... )

ha.ha hmmmm yep ... Dont play with firewood folks ...And yes I did it the night before the ride ... Try braking and shifting with a combined unit with that!! :shock:

Did make me laugh the medics had a look at me after the ride and there was two known cases out of 650 riders that needed addressing after the ride.... both RETRO BIKERS!! :LOL: :LOL:

DSC00513.jpg

yes and I was the other one... dislocated finger at the middle joint (bent upwards :shock: ) well, I think it was dislocated - I haven't been to A&E yet to see if it's actually broken... :roll: Going a much lovelier shade of black by the hour...

pb161131mediumse4.jpg

Back