Kona Explosif 1996 18"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Park the price (!), that's one of the finest 96 frames I've seen for a long, long time. On the face of it, it looks free of dents which is super-rare - green (94 of 96) Explosif's seem to come with a standard top-tube dent.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223697500058?ul_noapp=true

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have the same frame, without dents. I could make the same bike in about twenty minutes from my parts bins hehe.

One of the few frames still on my want list.

This is a nice example, shame its not the frame only as most parts would have to go. Its got a few touch-ups too and a bit of rust around the headtube, one of those frames you would have to see in person to check it out properly.

I keep trying to get around to selling mine off but time always seems to be against me at the moment. I have a green '96 and a gold '97. Hanging in the loft. I've mentioned it before here and I keep threatening to sell them but I never get around to it hehe. I have LOADS of stuff to sell off but just can't get away from 'Life' to work on sales.

Trebz":3iiskwf1 said:
I keep trying to get around to selling mine off but time always seems to be against me at the moment. I have a green '96 and a gold '97. Hanging in the loft. I've mentioned it before here and I keep threatening to sell them but I never get around to it hehe. I have LOADS of stuff to sell off but just can't get away from 'Life' to work on sales.

:LOL: yeah i know, still waiting for you to measure it for me!

mk one":3ney35d8 said:
Trebz":3ney35d8 said:

:LOL: yeah i know, still waiting for you to measure it for me!

Yep me too although I think the 97 is an 18" if I recall....if it's 19" and in tip-top nick I'm all ears :D

Oh hell!! Sorry guys. I REALLY need to pull my finger out. I'll work on it this weekend for you...if I can get away from the kids and wife for half an hour hehe.

Apolzies.

Latest posts

Back