how close are your trails to home

Agency_Scum":31ggd7pl said:
15 minutes. I love Bristol, it's a city in the countryside.

i used to fly down to bristol to visit my ex that was at uni in bath, always thought it was as you say 'a city in the country side'. loved it down that area :)

probably very close, the thing is id prefer to travel by car and get a group retro ride than take on the hydro formed gang by myself, im such a wimp :oops:

Woah there, resize the forest before you post it ;)

Trails are about a mile up the road from me. Unfortunatelt, I have to join lots of small trails together with lots of road stretches.

North Lincs is arse for off-road :(

Five minutes across town to hit the nearest trails - 10 mile off-road loop, Chicksands is about 15 minutes drive away but the nearest trail centre is Thetford about an hours drive away.

PeeBeds":16ny2c10 said:
Woah there, resize the forest before you post it ;)

Trails are about a mile up the road from me. Unfortunatelt, I have to join lots of small trails together with lots of road stretches.

North Lincs is arse for off-road :(

:oops: bit big, i know. cumputers aint my thing...

This is just 20 mins away :) :) :cool:

P1010468.jpg

The bottom of the Leg Burner at Nant-yr-Arian is about 3Km on an unclassified road out of the village. Just a shame that it's up hill al the way!

I'm not much of an off-roader biker yet, even though my retrobike-bf is determined to get me going that way!! I'm still learning after 10 years of NO bike riding whatsoever!! :-D But I do have Afan Argoed at the top of the valley from me, appparently one of the top 10 biking places in the world, so I'm sure I'll have to learn some day!! Lol!!

So I guess my closest biking place is about 10 mins from my front door, it's just a shame I didn't realise it was there until last week!! Hehehe!!

Lxx

Back