Token BB ISO 111mm £12.50

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Also have a Token 111mm ISO taper BB that I fitted but never rode. Slightly nibbled cup. £12.50
y4mnnO8lR7OpXl0usvdwcxH6KCDSTsdSvGqHkqdDsXmICLiHV3ePvuX_FV_5lpqrgCQ1cf9WyELeaN2yh-MTOjroBUcHzzqvQOHITSRxhLDGcO9VYK5JVerDPxfsGGLQ5lEhMbqEi6vuPc7d1euTvsvWhUHqcXyQRJTikALEn_2_GymU8NuZAcV-yzFK4m6pDFbk21-aoq73scg3pCaLPM9Tg

y4myCHbsofOxlZv-LzTB3bjiTyfPoIr0Zs_oNkq7l6rqKbYN3DwJYnSiCYg1SnlJrAdv8wpmZpMOdgeWxdy5P9FhZYIWeTtiXj7ygX1esuOC_723ahMM3M6daZ7BemGBrnWMWDQDlZxErr3harAmC8tA3jx3lvelDTyE3U5CYSrB-MaR4M9fiQlA5goqc4Ff2neC4VA4qiIukHUqy8lkt4mYw

Selling on my utility wheelset SOLD at £50 collected.

Great set of wheels that have seen me through a number of Sportives on my modern bike, tubeless and non-tubeless.

Stans ZTR Alpha 400's on Novatech Hubs with 11sp Shimano freehub, recently trued by Evans - may be slight bit of vertical truing to be done - had a lumpy tyre on them so hard to tell! Freehub is whirry rather than clicky but not silent.

Re: Tubeless Road Wheelset Novatech/Stans Disc & Rim brake

Hi.

Is that a Shimano freehub? And are the bearings sealed units? Ta. :)

Eifion

Shimmy freehub (11sp) and 99% they are sealed cartridge bearings. Fairweather use only. Will doublecheck tonight.

secret_squirrel":13ww82iy said:
Shimmy freehub (11sp) and 99% they are sealed cartridge bearings. Fairweather use only. Will doublecheck tonight.

Cheers.

Haven't been get the end caps off but googling confirms they are.

Hi , how’s the rim wear if used with Caliper brakes ?

Thanks scott

scooter":12647trx said:
Hi , how’s the rim wear if used with Caliper brakes ?

Thanks scott

Hi Scott,

Rim never used with calipers so perfect.

regards

Gordon

Back