OLMO Columbus Gara tubed 90's - Now in for sale thread.

My frame is the same bar the colours and i bought it new in '99, so I reckon yours is the same age. Mine has the same signature too.

Frame only was £175 IIRC

Very nice :D

OLMO

Hi, Is there a 'how much is my bike worth' section for roadies, I now need to sell my Olmo. Thankyou.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No dont do it, that is beautiful.
I found when I went to sell my Merckx corsa slx that I could never replace it and especially when I thought of what I could buy with the money it made on the open market.
Youve got do do what you have to and its really whether there is some sentimental attachment involved as well. I have had a lot of bikes come and go but my Merckx I listed but then withdrew because I just loved it and knew it would be the one I couldnt replace when times were better and I would regret deeply.
Yours reminds me of my Merckx as it looks like somebody has really cared for this bike.
If you do sell I am sure you would not have any trouble finding a buyer as its a real stunner.
Best of luck
Jamie

My Olmo

Cheers Jamie, your a wise one, I was already torn, now Im just confused, but in a good way. She is a beauty. Im still undecided and dont much care for disposable bikes and mindless consumerism. Its a toughy. Thanks.

Gara and Mirage ain't state of the art. New price was probably about £600

Ebay - you're looking about £200 to £250 if you find the right buyer who.

But realistically - unless you are very very lucky, someone will only want this for the frame to make a nice fixie....

Back