not period grello yo

Prodigal Son":a151is15 said:
stevede":a151is15 said:
Prodigal Son":a151is15 said:
Is it an aheaset steerer on the fork?
yes for now until I get the funds for a suitable quill one :)

It´s nice as it is. Maybe a bit long: have you tried a 110mm w/ a bit of rise?
ive been looking for ages for a ringle stem in a shorter version they just never come up so had to settle for the one on her for now :(

It´s nice as it is. Maybe a bit long: have you tried a 110mm w/ a bit of rise?[/quote]
ive been looking for ages for a ringle stem in a shorter version they just never come up so had to settle for the one on her for now :([/quote]

If it´s a rider fit trumps all. I am particularly atracted to salsa stems, quill or ahead; even if it´s not better. :cool: Otoh salsa is as hard as ringle to get.

Prodigal Son":1vspujn4 said:
ive been looking for ages for a ringle stem in a shorter version they just never come up so had to settle for the one on her for now :([/quote]

If it´s a rider fit trumps all. I am particularly atracted to salsa stems, quill or ahead; even if it´s not better. :cool: Otoh salsa is as hard as ringle to get.[/quote]
to be fair a bit shorter would even be a better for me as im quite short haha im sure something will come along problem is I have bought all the bike including all the parts in a week so my bank account has took a major hit lol

stevede":1zvtrrrv said:
Prodigal Son":1zvtrrrv said:
ive been looking for ages for a ringle stem in a shorter version they just never come up so had to settle for the one on her for now :(

If it´s a rider fit trumps all. I am particularly atracted to salsa stems, quill or ahead; even if it´s not better. :cool: Otoh salsa is as hard as ringle to get.[/quote]
to be fair a bit shorter would even be a better for me as im quite short haha im sure something will come along problem is I have bought all the bike including all the parts in a week so my bank account has took a major hit lol[/quote]

That ringle you´ve got there will sell fast. Get something that fits you better so you better enjoy the bike. It does not matter if it´s not the ideal look.. Find the right size and later knowing well what fits you, have a custom made steel stem.

Back