Site Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to keep up with the deluge of spam at the minute

I don’t have a huge amount of time to keep our corner of the internet clean

I haven’t been able to remove all the spam this morning, so I apologise for any that is left behind

Sorry guys/girls I have to go and enter the real world now, I’ll be back wielding the ban hammer later

Realise you currently have issues and are dealing with them but
My thread 'Vintage Raleigh Rapide - Reynolds 531 Frame' in 'Road for Sale - Complete bikes' along with the posting and pictures has disappeared.
My account shows 'no postings' even though it was bumped and edited yesterday afternoon (Saturday 24/8/19).
Could you please reinstate.
Thank you

Andy B":3a3lp35v said:
I am trying to keep up with the deluge of spam at the minute

I don’t have a huge amount of time to keep our corner of the internet clean

I haven’t been able to remove all the spam this morning, so I apologise for any that is left behind

Sorry guys/girls I have to go and enter the real world now, I’ll be back wielding the ban hammer later

Thanks for your efforts Andy I can imagine it warrants a full time job.

Re:

Lucky for me, none have ended up in my sections.
Thanks for keeping it tidy :)

Poppop
there is a good chance it went by accident, there was a lot of spam that had got through and you'll probably have to repost.

Unfortunately as they are getting through, it may need some extra forum spam protection/forum update.
Only John can do that.

Totally concur with Timoth27. Even though Newbie thanks for all the Mods efforts, wouldn't be here without you.

FluffyChicken - was hoping there was an easy fix with reposting as a last resort. Last resort it is.

Re:

I can only apologise the Mods are doing their best with the limited tools they have available it's up to Admin now.

SPAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!

giphy.gif

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back