How old are you?

"From the sound of it this riding lark keeps you young having seen some of the ages on here!!"

i read cycling gives you the health of someone 10 years younger :LOL:

Yup- I have the body of a 25 year old............

If the police ever get a look in my freezer, mind, I'm for it!! :p :p

Laugh

Hey Lysander
I too have the body of a 41 year old, maybe they can get together in a coolstore and have a play date, bring some favor beans and I will bring the cianti............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No seriously folks, I am 41 this year.

Jamie

Good grief, I didn't know I was on here along with a bunch of kids! I thought you were all intelligent mature people who had served their time in the University of Life and what do I find, mere striplings of 30 and 40 something!

I'm going to be 62 in a months time - but at the moment I do feel younger, say around 59-ish :cool:

I saw the Coronation, the climb of Everest, Suez crisis, Cuba missile crisis, JFK assassination, Jacques Anquetil, Eddy Merkcx, Tom Simpson and the first episode of Doctor Who and Blue Peter.

Who said life can be boring?

I'm 41 still ride nearly everyday, pretty fit but suffer from short term memory loss :roll:
Jamie

I'm 41 still ride nearly everyday, pretty fit but suffer from short term memory loss :roll:
Jamie

Jamie

It ain't so much your age that matters, it's wot you do with yourself.. A mate of mines dad is in his early 70's and he does a 10(ish) mile ride every day (and a harsh one too) on a classic early 90's Saracen (which he also keeps in tip top condition). Came out for a ride with us once and whipped the pants of us..

Note to self, give up the fags & booze... :oops:

Back