An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really at this short notice plus cant really afford it if i have to pay out for a new turbo.

My mates are going to come up to Leeds so well have a Leeds wobble instead. Ill think be thinking of you all and will try my best to make a meet soon.

Getting ready for the off..I have a retrobike thumbie T with me, and have a few numbers to call.

.....sorry though Im deffo going 08 epic styleeee, my 2 pace are sitting in front of the fire wearing slippers for the winter and ive just discovered a crack in my drive side crank on my marin.

Attending with 3 (ex) workmates in 2 cars...solong as we dont lose eachother!

No idea what time im going to arrive!

Car packed (including bits bringing for others) so see you in the morning, looks like the mild weather will hold.

Really looking forward to this particularly as I had a very poor day at work despite wearing clown shoes throughout in the spirit of Children in Need.

ededwards":2iv5rz8t said:
Car packed (including bits bringing for others) so see you in the morning, looks like the mild weather will hold.

Really looking forward to this particularly as I had a very poor day at work despite wearing clown shoes throughout in the spirit of Children in Need.
see ya in the mornin - it's good here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back