Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clockworkgazz":227y8zrn said:
I'm easy about travel to glentress- if you can be bothered you can come to mine dump the car and we head up to pick Jimi up or I'm very happy to go cross country on my own and meet you two over there indeed if you want to go solo I can pick Jimi up.

If it's any easier you'se could meet here at mine and leave a car here ?

jimihendrix":gcmffj63 said:
clockworkgazz":gcmffj63 said:
I'm easy about travel to glentress- if you can be bothered you can come to mine dump the car and we head up to pick Jimi up or I'm very happy to go cross country on my own and meet you two over there indeed if you want to go solo I can pick Jimi up.

If it's any easier you'se could meet here at mine and leave a car here ?

Now that is an idea, Gazz?

Superb :D does make this a good bit easier.

Just finished setting up the Magura's :cool: :cool: , little mishap last night and got a moneyshot of magura oil across the coupon. Anyway all set up now but left holding the baby so a wee test later. :D

Also if anyone has barend plugs, the tightening type that they would like to sell, drop us a line

8.30 at your house then Jimi :cool:

Love the fact you are going on the black route with untested magura's that you put together yourself the day before :roll:

Remind me to always be behind you on the downhill sections- you could set a course record if it all goes a bit pete tong ;)

clockworkgazz":3ojebdrt said:
8.30 at your house then Jimi :cool:

Love the fact you are going on the black route with untested magura's that you put together yourself the day before :roll:

Remind me to always be behind you on the downhill sections- you could set a course record if it all goes a bit pete tong ;)

:LOL: :LOL: ...................... :LOL: ........................... :shock: .............. :? :cry:

I'm sure they will be 100x better than mine- I didn't know you could get spongy magura's until I got the proflex :roll:

Back