BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Please read :) ..... Now Sold

➡️ No time-wasters please (first come first served payment-wise I'm afraid) ...and genuine enquiries only please; I struggle enough with my health as it is without wasting energy unnecessarily, also, as such please bear with me for dispatch times - thanks for your understanding :)

➡️ My apologies to genuine buyers but I am fed up with time-wasting, non-message-replying-to, so-n-so's! :evil:

➡️ Postage will be extra and at cost to your location. I will post worldwide @ buyers cost (please pm for a quote) and happy to combine postage for more than one item :)

➡️ Payment by bank transfer or Paypal goods +5% please. Collection is fine and saves me packing/posting and buyers P+P costs ;) ....and you may even get a brew :) NB: Dibs and Paypal 'gift' payments are at my discretion - if you're new to the forum or we haven't dealt before!

Rock Shox Mag 20

I restored this fork for another RB member, but he hasn't paid me or responded to my messages. I have sent him a deadline of the end of August. If he hasn't contacted or paid me by then, the fork will be available, but I thought I'd post it up in advance in case anyone might be looking for a tip-top Mag 20!

I've put a lot of time, money and effort into restoring the fork and I'm therefore looking to recover my costs plus hopefully make a bit for my time and effort.

The fork has been fully restored, pics below, but to outline the work done...

Complete strip down and ultrasonic clean of all components
Lower legs professionally refinished
Fork brace professionally refinished
Air valve assemblies serviced and new rubber seals fitted.
Rebuilt with 'nos' Mag 20 rebuild kit (very rare) with the o-rings replaced with new ones
All bolts re-fitted with Loc-tite to the correct torque
New decals applied

The fork has been set up for a rider of approx 70kg weight. Different rider weight can be catered for by varying the air pressure or if you're not 'around' 70kg (64-82kg should be ok) I can re-tune the fork to suit.

1" threaded steerer - need to check the length.

A rare opportunity to get an exceptionally nice Mag 20, that functions as it should! :cool:

Happy to answer any questions via pm please :)

Internals dis-assembled:
KtuR5oB.jpg

Oil damper assembly:
09GFaU9.jpg

Valve spring pre-load tuning:
E98mZS4.jpg

'nos' Rebuild kit with brand new o-rings:
OyvF4hv.jpg

Re-assembly:
t2ueHTx.jpg

Old (replaced) parts:
BXJ0FBK.jpg

Finished fork:

mrLj1el.jpg

Ga5sxH9.jpg

lVirhT6.jpg

£350 plus P+P - Sold.

Cheers

legrandefromage":1ypeoo9t said:
I'm sure someone will ask but isnt that a Mag21 crown?

Yes, I think you're right there LGF :)

Cheers

Re:

Happy to negotiate; please pm me to discuss :)

Hi, can i ask what paint you used on the fork legs as part of the restoration. It looks fantastic and i have a pair of Mag 21's to finish myself :)

Back