20th July Gates gates gates! 10th year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I did half the ride today after the rain we have already had and it is bone dry, hopefully we won't have to much rain and the ground will soak up what we do get. The triffids on the other hand will enjoy the rain and grow substantially by Saturday. Here is a picture of one of the baby ones trying it on today.

Attachments

• 66840943_10218714187986466_6824711979760877568_n.jpg
    66840943_10218714187986466_6824711979760877568_n.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,614
Re: Re:

letmetalktomark":1919rfdt said:
Dammit.

I actually have a “retro” bike technically ready for Saturday but don’t fancy it in the rain :oops: :oops:

May bring two bikes ..................

Have a few things to sell too.

Anyone need any size 47 Nike ACG riding shoes. New in a battered box :facepalm:

Certainly interested if they fit!

james1985":dvnz4hq9 said:
letmetalktomark":dvnz4hq9 said:
Dammit.

I actually have a “retro” bike technically ready for Saturday but don’t fancy it in the rain :oops: :oops:

May bring two bikes ..................

Have a few things to sell too.

Anyone need any size 47 Nike ACG riding shoes. New in a battered box :facepalm:

Certainly interested if they fit!

:D I’ll put them in the car

Re:

I have been released from 2nd XI duties this weekend so count me in for this please.
Really enjoyed last year's 'desert rats' version so looking forward to seeing the trails in possibly less concrete-like condition this time.
Now just have to choose what bike to bring and exhume it from the depths of the mausoleum....

Re:

So what are numbers like for tomorrow?

Currently only planning on packing one bike. One bike I have ridden for 15 minutes prior to tomorrow......

Re:

Mark, how big is that Butler thing, have a mate looking for a spare Hybrid, oh and how much?

Gruff":qvhac3v5 said:
Mark, how big is that Butler thing, have a mate looking for a spare Hybrid, oh and how much?

£30 to you and a packet of fig rolls.

Its about 20/21 inch of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back