Do you only ride retro?

Do you own a modern bike?

• No way! Modern stuff is wierd, retro only here!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course, retro stuff is what garages are made for!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scant

Can't belive you've ditched kingroons quote, that made me smile no matter how many times i'd read it, and also helped me feel i was not alone in my addiction...

MMMMMMMMMMMarin ............. seeing as we are posting modern :D

Attachments

• bikes 043 (Small).jpg
    bikes 043 (Small).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,952
Hilts":2xcjlgpd said:
Scant

Can't belive you've ditched kingroons quote, that made me smile no matter how many times i'd read it, and also helped me feel i was not alone in my addiction...

twas time for a new quote me thinks :) If anything that quote brought home that I/ we dont NEED everything we see for sale :LOL:

Sorry slim, please don't take offence, but thats a good example of function before form ;)

if there was a good versus evil mountain bike movie the bad guys would definitely be on that Marin :twisted: ...

the good guys would ofcourse be on a Retro fully Rigid .. :LOL:

If mid-90s Yeti counts as retro, then I ride retro off-road and a 99 Cannondale on the hard stuff.

Like many before me, I love the classic lines of the old school. Does this mean I wouldn't buy a "proper" Merlin or Litespeed titanium? Does it 'eck, if only they hadn't changed the graphics (or sold the company)

Were money no object, and I wanted a new bike tomorrow I'd go for an Independent or a Lysnkey http://www.lynskeyperformance.com/ or similar

Give me the choice between an extra 4 hours a week on my current bike and my current levels of riding on anything of my choice, I'd take more time on the bike any day of the week (except possibly Tuesday after tea time)

Kestonian

Back