Few bits

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Have these bits surplus from a recent project, so trying to raise funds to buy new; the circle of life :)
More pictures available, if needed!

* Black Deore fc-m460 crankset, the one with the 4-arm spider, equipped with 22/32/44 chainrings, with plenty of life in them. Includes a set of white pd-m520 pedals that are also still in good condition. | 19 GBP **SOLD**

* Full bikes worth of LX br-m600 V-brakes with all the bolts etc. required to bring your steed to a halt. | 15 GBP **SOLD**

* V-brake levers bl-m600 to go with the above. | 10 GBP **SOLD**

* Unaesthetical, -but comfy!- Checker Pig saddle, black with silver details and blue padding on the edges. | 5 GBP
p5pb17447993.jpg

* Silver 27.0 seat post, 320mm long. | 7 GBP **SOLD**

* Steel forks,1 1/8" with lovely satin finish. Originally threaded, but extended with ahead steerer, total length 21cm, from 10 to 15cm threaded. Ritchey Logic headset (complete) included. | 10 GBP
p5pb17457654.jpg

* Box of Specialized bits:
Prolong saddle, SPD pedals w/ cleats, saddle bag, stem 120mm/5deg, 1 1/8" ahead and water bottle. | 25 GBP
p5pb17457651.jpg

Prices do not include postage (pick up welcome), discounts when buying multiple items, offers welcome.
Paypal preferred.

Thanks for watching.

:D

Re:

M600 levers and V brakes, I’ll take them depending on condition, let’s see some photos please, thanks

Re: Re:

Brother":2wqq97rx said:
M600 levers and V brakes, I’ll take them depending on condition, let’s see some photos please, thanks
I'll get you some pictures tomorrow morning!

Latest posts

Back