1996 Claud Butler Anaconda FINISHED pg7

Re:

Chrome came up well! Looks like a nice little project. Forks look to be 93-94, looks like the bars are Haro kneesavers (they'll have a symbol on the cap on the clamping bar if they are)

Re: Re:

MR OX:s33lvwfr said:
Chrome came up well! Looks like a nice little project. Forks look to be 93-94, looks like the bars are Haro kneesavers (they'll have a symbol on the cap on the clamping bar if they are)

Yeah fingers crossed the chrome should play nicely....

End caps on the clamping bar are blank, so maybe not Haro? Although after a quick search I have found later versions (or at least ones claiming to be Haro) with blank ends and a Haro sticker instead...

Sovos freestyle wheels/hubs have February '96 on them so I've amended the thread header fron '95... I guess CB only sold them in '95, '96 and possibly '97 as by '98 they had been dropped from the catalogue...

I also presume they were badged up frames made by someone else... any ideas? :| 591E5147-0AF2-4C9D-986C-BA6661DAF6A8.jpeg 4C3F8F2B-829B-441B-80FF-60E5C81A5BF3.jpeg

Last edited:
legrandefromage":1q7asqf0 said:
rust

nice bit of russssst

Yeah... that's all my wife sees :?

Re: Re:

MR OX:18ap1ao5 said:
Let me know when you start a build thead on this. Bmx was my thing bitd & I still have a few bits kicking about.

Well it’s only taken a year & a half, but the lad wants a DT project, so strip down starts tonight! :D

I think we have everything we need, but I might ask you for some advice as we get on with the build, having never played with a gyro headset before...

Last edited:
Beats a letter rack. or metal house numbers.

Roundhill College first year 1977/8

The History Man":170hja4a said:
Beats a letter rack. or metal house numbers.

Roundhill College first year 1977/8

Or a paint scraper :facepalm: Chace Side Comprehensive 1979-80

So we dragged it down from the hay loft, its looking very sorry for itself... :|
IMG_9689.jpg

Nothing wanted to budge, so first job is an overnight soak in WD40 and then removal of the least rusty spoke for sizing up replacements..
IMG_9694.jpg
IMG_9695.jpg

Ox, if you've still got anything hidden away, I think we could do with replacing the brakes & pedals... ;)

Last edited:
Back