Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes,

At the Antena on the top of the hill the black passes close by.
The access track to the antena is the same one as the track you leave for the last climb before the start of Spooky wood.
The red and the black pass close to each other at this point.

Anyway Daves leading and he's been going to Glentress since before even the Black route was created. Also so have I, blimey I feel OLD :cry:

In the words of Dave whenever i challenge his mad ideas.......'It'll be fine !'

See you there, oh and sorry to hear about Gazz's Dale its sounding terminal, least ways it is after that Elite blocks comments :cry:

I dont think I need them now, I have some nice black ones and I might not need even need these now :roll:

I'm easy about travel to glentress- if you can be bothered you can come to mine dump the car and we head up to pick Jimi up or I'm very happy to go cross country on my own and meet you two over there indeed if you want to go solo I can pick Jimi up.

Back at you :LOL:

he has not heard from him so he is assuming he will not need a lift :(

The Cannondale is really nice but as you say the prognosis is not so good.

Black route sounds ace.

Kaiser, I am trying to gather DX bits for the White Lightning, its meant to be entirely DX but all I've got so far is a front mech and in typical fashion Daves new retro is already entirely DX for only £127 complete, rats !!!!

No DX I'm afraid, what line are you taking with the Alpinestars?

I've started feeling a wee bit better :LOL: but I think it's just 'cos it's the middle of the day. It's not so much my M.E. this time as a cold and before you all start crying "man flu" just let me say that a cold plus M.E. makes ye feel like a big pile o' poo.

Sorry to here about the 'dale gazz 'twas shaping up to be a fine steed.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be out for a ride soon...well either that or I'll become a MacRetro myth used to frighten newbies on dark starless night rides :LOL:

Enjoy yerselfs.

awaycaboose":do2k8tna said:
I've started feeling a wee bit better :LOL: but I think it's just 'cos it's the middle of the day. It's not so much my M.E. this time as a cold and before you all start crying "man flu" just let me say that a cold plus M.E. makes ye feel like a big pile o' poo.

Sorry to here about the 'dale gazz 'twas shaping up to be a fine steed.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be out for a ride soon...well either that or I'll become a MacRetro myth used to frighten newbies on dark starless night rides :LOL:

Enjoy yerselfs.

Back to being a figment of gazz's imagination :LOL: hope you get better soon bud :)

KEEP PEDALLING

DONT LOOK BACK

OR

AWAYCABOOSE WILL GET YOU !!!!!!!

Mwaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :twisted:

List of participants hopefully :

Me (Velo) Raleigh
Davedownhill Raleigh
Kaiser GT
Clockworkgaz Proflex
Jimihendrix
Fred (one of ours) Raleigh
Derm (retrobike)
BigDave (coleague) Ridgeback
Daves pal
3 or more others

Please help fill in the gaps as my memories poor.

Back