A feature and photographs from Inside Campagnolo

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Here's a feature i wrote and photographed on my first visit to Campag in Vicenza.

I've uploaded the complete story to my site, there's a link below - have a read on me if you've five mins spare. As i toured the mythical place that would become like a home from home before long, i thought how much would suit Retrobike's pages. The stuff I couldn't photograph was pure gold too.

Link:

http://www.augustusfarmer.com/campagnolo/

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 453
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 453
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 453
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 453
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 453
Re:

Super article, what a great read. Thanks for sharing. You may gather from my signature that I’m something of a fanatic.

Martin.

Great article, great photo's and as you'd expect a great read.

One day I'll go and have my photo taken beside the sign outside with a big grin on my face, then I'll nip down to Maranello and do exactly the same there, two birds one stone and all that.

allenh":1fg5ua6g said:
Great article, great photo's and as you'd expect a great read.

One day I'll go and have my photo taken beside the sign outside with a big grin on my face, then I'll nip down to Maranello and do exactly the same there, two birds one stone and all that.

Thanks!
Yes, in my many Italy factory visit trips with a camera, Ducati has always been at the back of my mind. One of these days.

G

Re: Re:

Penfold6290":8ocam2e6 said:
Super article, what a great read. Thanks for sharing. You may gather from my signature that I’m something of a fanatic.

Martin.

Thanks.

I've popped a similar post into the MTB section about Mavic.

Back