An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the RC200 is currently in bits all over the kitchen. :roll:

I will PM my number to some of you also.

If you could do me a favour and look out for a bloke in a red M reg merc Eclass i would be grateful. Hes my mate Luke and will probably be there long before i make it.

Anyways ill jopefully be on my White RC200 (Ill stand out a mile away) or a blue Marin if i dont get the Pace sorted tonight.

See you all tomorrow or saturday

Apologies in advance to Ziggy for the fact that my mate will call me Ziggy all weekend. This could get confusing :LOL:

Ill go by the name of unfit Ziggy for the weekend.

Ill be wearing a Yorkshire tshirt tomorrow night so i should stand out

well there are two Ed's as well (myself and ededwards)! Both tallish, both riding singlespeed. But that's where the similarity ends :LOL:

orange71":1u1g2bop said:
well there are two Ed's as well (myself and ededwards)! Both tallish, both riding singlespeed. But that's where the similarity ends :LOL:

Main difference is that Ed will be riding and I'll be walking

both riding singlespeeds??? I shall keep an eye out for that sight, two crazy people on bikes!

I'll be there with Ziggy, not sure what I'm wearing yet, probably a blue long sleeve jersey with black waterproofs on. Riding a green Orange C-16

ededwards":2dwdn3mj said:
Main difference is that Ed will be riding and I'll be walking

let me qualify that - I'll be riding downhills, Ed will be walking (known issues there ;) ). I'll be walking up hills, Ed will be riding ;)

Ohhh! Flashback to that loooooooong slooooooooow climb at the mid-way point, right after a cafe stop.

No warm up

Straight into it

:shock:

One for the single speeders what gears are you all running?

Was going to run 32*16 with the option of extending my chain and running 44*16 for the last downhill that was mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back