The One That Got Away

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I let my first Whyte JW4 frame go to a genuine Romanian gypsy woman in 2011,who was collecting scrap metal etc.The bushes were worn so I thought I should just start again with something new and more modern. I bought a Voodoo Canzo and it was awful. The only solution was to buy another JW4 frame in 2016 and build it up. A short while later I saw a PRST4 frame on Ebay and guess what? I'm happy again.

My Alpinestars Ti Mega and the Al Mega XTR which was to be its groupset donor. The Ti Mega came via The Pro's Closet!

Re:

I haven't regretted selling a bike yet. Every one was either the wrong fit physically or just didn't fit into the long term plan.

That being said, I certainly wish some were different sizes. One in particular I would have kept forever if it was just an 18" rather than a 17" a true unicorn.

Re:

My '92 Psyclone.

But it was the wrong size so heyho.

My '91 MC San Andreas with MC Pulstar hubs / callipers / rotors.

But, I was skint so heyho...

Back