On-One Ti29er frame size large

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Tentatively putting my lovely Ti29er frame up for sale. Sized around 19", really well put together with internal dropper routing and a nicely thought out 142mm droupout arrangement. Suits 100-120mm suspension. This is the most recent version that On-Obe produced and was available as a frame only up until a few months ago (I believe a couple of full bike builds still remain in-stock if you wish to check images and geometry etc).

Built this up as a 40th pressie to myself but then somewhat carelessly got my wife pregnant.. So, it's barely being used. As such is virtually as new condition.

I have a few pics I can forward on request, will attempt to upload a couple on here later too.

A steal at £395. Can include purple hope headset for a few beans more. Also have a Brand-X dropper in equivalent condition for £50 if new owner wants it.

Collection from West Sussex welcome. Postage at cost.

Should also add, I have a lovely Salsa Cromo tapered fork to suit this, and a Fox 32 Fit4 120mm fork if anyone is interested in a package deal.

Re:

I wish I'd known you were thinking of selling it as I wanted to buy one a couple of months ago but couldn't find one, On One only ever seem to have them in small. I ended up buying a 456. I remember being envious of yours last time we were on a ride!

Ah man that is a shame. You sure you don't want to test ride in just incase she's 'the one' ?
;)

Re:

I am tempted but don't think I should at the moment. I'm drowning amongst the number of half built bikes I've got going on.

Back