REMOVED

Re:

Regan
I have and even shelter and teepee type tent. Was going to use the shelter as communal area if needed. I am happy to move my car elsewhere once set up. Area for mine is probably 3.5 m x 7 or so.
Regard

Re:

Did i not say there was going to be tears LoL. Now how about this forget who or how the pitches were paid for cause there was such a large response from a lot of people who offered to donate to the pitches but we only needed so much and was not required, but a big thank you for the offer and now the pitches are paid for and are for use of the whole group but we wont all fit just like we never all fit trackside.

I suggest in order to get some kind of idea which reagan is trying to do is count up all the people who are riding and then mark them on the map with car and tent and that will then instantly give us the immediate space we need and then ad another 15 tents and cars and that will show us the space we need.

I will be there hopefully the day before and will manage the amount of space needed along with jill and pat. They understand we are a large group and prefer us to stay together. People who are coming on the saturday and late friday need not worry there will be plenty of space to tuck in somewhere and they will not be banished to the other side of some random field due to i understand people have work commitments and family business and for some its a fair trek.

There will be an opening in our tape for cars to come in and grab where they wish to live for the weekend.

Thanks andy

Re:

I'll be in the corner somewhere (losing my religion :LOL: ). But to be honest I'll go anywhere there's a space (Peugeot 206 estate and a biggish 4 man tent), out of the way behind everyone else is fine as long as I can have some supplies set up near the track for easy access as doing the solo.

Re: !! Mayhem Camp Retrobike PARKING/ENTERTAINMENT - discuss !!

Thanks for you efforts Regan, and to all that threw money in on this.

It's my first Mayhem, and I didn't put any money in :( But I intend to be there early friday to help stake our claim.

Re:

Sterling job you are doing Regan. I’m having difficulty following all the threads/msgs but I just saw your plea for all to declare intentions so: Si and I will arrive Friday, probs midday, depending on hangover strength, in one Audi estate with two small tents. Having lobbed in some dosh for common good, I’d ideally like to get in the second row or near hinterland with the car and tents.

Happy to take something on if you need to delegate.

I'll have to Google search Elgrand though - I think it could be some sort of massive truck/van/camper thing but I;m unsure!)

Nissan Elgrand:

All the best,

Attachments

• 1280px-NISSAN_Caravan_Elgrand.jpg
    1280px-NISSAN_Caravan_Elgrand.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 492

Hi Regan, sounds like you have set yourself some task!
It's my first time at MM, coming up with minor_LEGEND in BMW 5 series estate with a 4 man tent approx. 5mX3m maybe a little bigger allowing for guide ropes. Should be there on Friday late afternoon depending on when I can get away from work at lunchtime plus 3.5hr drive. I don't mind where we camp, just happy to be joining in. Hope this helps. Regards, AKP159 :D

Flipping heck, all getting a bit full on just to ride me old bike around a field.

Anyway we are,

a Ford s-max, a golf and a large tent say 7.3

Coming at different times on Friday afternoon

Bringing the full family, so will be at the back of the pack away from the hazelnut disco

Great thanks all

This is going to be sorted and we will all fit into the space that I am working out.

There can’t be any arguments from anyone else - NOT from our gang - wishing to park near 1-9 on car park A

@Dan - thanks I had something like that in mind but was thinking bigger
:cool:

I'm only bringing a Focus estate, if its just me i will kip in that.
If the mrs comes i will probably end up overnighting offsight.
I feel i should add....you could plan this to the moon and back and it still might not work....well done for trying though!!!

Back