REMOVED

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":u93mfkfg said:
how much space do we need to try to claim?
That;s what I'm attempting to work out and plot on the official Mayhem car park map so we can visulaize it, be armed with it on the day and measure it accordingly. :)
RickTheUncivil":u93mfkfg said:
What worked last time out was those that are pitching up in the general area leave space between eachother for a late arrival to slot in. It starts off spaced out and ends up cosy (like all the best weekends)
There's over 50 of us.
Just to give you an idea, here's 2 x 10m2 plots with vehciles, to scale, and tents (2 man tents in blue and orange, 4 man tent in green) and bikes in each. How can you squeeze anyone into these if you start off like this?

So if we work it out beforehand, it can be figured out on the day. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2 X 10M PLOTS.PNG
    2 X 10M PLOTS.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 419
Re:

Regan, I have a large 4 man tent and a VW Golf Estate. I don't mind where I go.

Re:

Regan, I have a large 4 man tent and a VW Golf Estate. I don't mind where I go.

Re: !! Mayhem Camp Retrobike PARKING/ENTERTAINMENT - discuss !!

I plan to pitch a second sleeping tent to the rear as usual. not worried where any of my stuff goes should be there Friday morning.

Re:

Would it be better to keep the car parking space separated from the tent space? Cars can be parked closer to another car than to a tent. We are very quickly running out of room!

Regan, Mike Johnson in our team will have a 4 man tent and a small car. Rich (also in our team) will have a VW Transporter. Not sure if it has an awning or not as still waiting to hear back from him. Ben has a car but will be parking near the camping exit anyway so he can leave late Saturday night.

Re: Re:

jazzibizznizz":3qt9x6l2 said:
Would it be better to keep the car parking space separated from the tent space? Cars can be parked closer to another car than to a tent. We are very quickly running out of room!
I'm probably sleeping in the car and bike and kit will go in the tent next to it. :idea:

This is why I'm undertaking this exercise just to see how much room all the vehciles and all the tents and kit we will occupy. :)

I have an Elgrand

Ner.

Dont care where I am but the Fruit & Nut Disco must take centre stage

Must.

Or you dont get:

giphy.gif

Re:

I don't mind where I end up to be honest, as long as I'm in our (little?) area. I'll be bringing an estate car along with a one man tent. (Proper one this year!) :LOL:

And a bike or several, naturally ;)

Muz

legrandefromage":36hcks0i said:
I have an Elgrand

Ner.

Dont care where I am but the Fruit & Nut Disco must take centre stage

Must.

Or you dont get:

giphy.gif
Yep. You and the F&ND are paramount. :cool: (I'll have to Google search Elgrand though - I think it could be some sort of massive truck/van/camper thing but I;m unsure!)

Back