My recent 'find out' which maker rebuild road bike. PAVONE.

That was a great read Stan and thanks for sharing, the Pavone bike is a lost bike and are rarer than hens teeth.

Keep trying to find other pictures of Pavone's but I never do.

Ian.

Re: Pavone Bikes

Hello Gents,

I acquired, from an old family friend, what appears to be an old ceased up Pavone bike. After much persistence the seat and handlebar stems have come loose and it now needs a good clean up. An immediate internet search leads me to this thread. I’d love to know more about, with a view to restoring it to its original glory, if indeed it is an original and it is worth it. Photos are impossible to upload, what’s the best way to share?

Thanks for bumping my old thread back up :cool:

At a good guess this thread is as good as your gunna get in finding out about a Pavone! Have you read all the replies ?

What equipment is on the bike ?

Do you use any image provider websites ? If so upload your pics to that site, then post direct links on here.

This image provider is dead easy to use. https://imgbb.com/logout

Yorkshireguese":19lec5tn said:
with a view to restoring it to its original glory, ?
I think I might have a set of gold PAVONE decals somewhere, you'll never find genuine ones but my copies look good.

Noticed loads of pics are gone! This thread is useless without pics, so gradually putting them back on via' another provider.

Back