How old are you?

James":2d8hkvh8 said:
icantthinkofausername":2d8hkvh8 said:
I'm 16! :cool: Even I have bikes older than me :LOL:

I was sure i'd be the youngest, but i'm wrong. I have a rule though now that i wont get an mtb older than I am, 70's-80's roadies i'll make exceptions for though...

19 nearly.

Same I suppose, Never seen Tinker, Tomac etc race so that is all lost on me, but I can still appreciate all of the stories from BITD (esp. Repack Rider's).

I guess it comes down to 'Retro is a state of mind'. Give me a classy retro ride over some mass-produced modern anyday.

For me it was my dad being into biking to a certain degree and i got hooked when i was about 7/8. know practically every issue of mbuk cover to cover from the late nineties.

Always had a thing for bright cannondales when i was only in about year 3/4, maybe because every company had entry level bikes but 'dale seemed to just start at mid range.
Also used to lust over fullsus gt's and konas as well as magura hs33s and triple clamp forks some reason. Now i've owned all of those now i've just paid for a gt xcr original i drive off here except a Cannondale. (any hardtail from 95-98 if anyones got one ;) )

Lol, 32 but still get asked for ID in the shops.. amazing how you get offended when under 18 and asked but thereon it's a compliment.. ;)

Was still my diaper when Sputnik went into orbit. Old enough to remember when JFK was shot. Qualified for my AARP card 2 years ago.

I aint got any hemroiods yet, but got a rash on my buttcheeks. :roll:

28 years young thanks to to much cycling from the age of about 4. Couldn't imagine life without my bikes (My shins may be better off tho!)

28 and thats 28 fun filled years!

From the sound of it this riding lark keeps you young having seen some of the ages on here!!

mazdaman1980":16sn6xkd said:
From the sound of it this riding lark keeps you young having seen some of the ages on here!!

The only problem is that it also makes me feel old, when I see the ages of everyone else on here :cry: :cry:

Back