Sold '92 Saracen Conquest Elite frameset & parts (M730, Onza)

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I have for sale this very attractive Saracen 17.5” frameset, the remains of a full bike which I purchased for a few key parts.
It is offered inclusive of ‘Max Switch’ forks, Ritchey Logic headset, Ritchey Force stem, Ritchey Pro-Lite bars, seatpost, Titanium railed saddle, and (XT?) bottom bracket.

Bad news is that despite the frames overall nice condition, the frame is cracked at the downtube/headtube junction. Perhaps someone will want it for a wall hanger, it’s attached parts, or maybe you can fix it?

Also offered from the same bike are an XT band-on/34.9mm dia front mech, VP pedals (lots of play in bearings) with Saracen toe clips and straps, and a pair of Onza bar ends.

Ideally I’d like the frameset to go as one before splitting any parts from it. £100 SOLD

XT front mech £24 SOLD
Pedals £24 SOLD
Bar ends £24

All prices include UK postage.

Pics

Attachments

• BBCB9F38-6C2F-4213-94AD-18A68098A11E.jpeg
    BBCB9F38-6C2F-4213-94AD-18A68098A11E.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Re: 1992 Saracen Conquest Elite frameset & parts

I had one of these that cracked in almost exactly the same place, mine had RS Mags on it. Forgive me but whats going on with the angle of those forks - is the steerer bent/cracked? Just looking at the angle of the crown against the bottom headset cup? Potentially interested if those forks are sound?

Re: 1992 Saracen Conquest Elite frameset & parts

TOMAS":1b9d9zcr said:
I had one of these that cracked in almost exactly the same place, mine had RS Mags on it. Forgive me but whats going on with the angle of those forks - is the steerer bent/cracked? Just looking at the angle of the crown against the bottom headset cup? Potentially interested if those forks are sound?

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/6 ... alogue.pdf

Looking at the pic in the catalogue, it looks as intended to me.

Back