• 14th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A BIG Thanks to Kaiser for being cheeky to me :?

He made me build up the White Lightning which is now looking the business end of the business. I even have period boing on the front end with Manitou looky likey Balistic 450A polished alloy forks giving 40mm of elastomer damped travel and a further 20mm or so from the blue anodised flex stem. Admittedly I've gone for non period correct rear mech and V-brakes with rapidfire shifters but it still looks good and shifts well.

I've been piling round the side streets this evening marvelling at the plush boing and how fast, light and responsive the bike feels.

Well chuffed :D :D :D

Dave looking forward to seeing the dyna :cool:

Velo no problem buddy :cool: :D

Jimi any thoughts on the pickup point or your addy? I can either come in from johnstone or gleniffer braes or are you anywhere near silverburn/linwood/braehead etc?

kaiser":2kkpmxn2 said:
Jimi any thoughts on the pickup point or your addy? I can either come in from johnstone or gleniffer braes or are you anywhere near silverburn/linwood/braehead etc?

If you are coming from the Braes that's ideal as i'm a spit away from there in Glenburn :)

If you are coming in on the B775 (Gleniffer road) i can meet you on that at the petrol station ;)

jimihendrix":3k2zlm1r said:
kaiser":3k2zlm1r said:

If you are coming from the Braes that's ideal as i'm a spit away from there in Glenburn :)

If you are coming in on the B775 (Gleniffer road) i can meet you on that at the petrol station ;)

Cool pm me your address(with post code) if its easy enough to get to, just incase of inclement weather :D if were meeting up around 10.30 say 1.5 hrs travelling I'll pick you up around 8.30 for 8.45ish

8.30 ish cool with you AC?

Kaiser, does the cannondale frame take bigger bottle cage bolts than a "normal" steel frame, them 'oles look massive? If so please bring your silver ones along to the bring and buy sale please.

3 days to go :D

Bad news ACaboose is not feeling great and is pretty sure he cannot make sat. :(

Do you want to take my car/rack now that there will only be 3 of us- Me, Kaiser and Jimi?

My car could cope with that or would you prefer to just go with the plans you have already set up?

Right next time we organise a meet, Awaycaboose is subject to a information blackout, then on the day we kidnap him and his bike and then drop him into the middle of the meet. That way we can catch his ME offguard and thus by the time it catches up the meet has concluded ;) :D

Sorry to hear about it Jason, its a right booger !!!!!!!

OK folks we are going to be a little unkind to you in that the climb to the top of Spooky Woods will this time be done on the (drum roll please !)...........................................BLACK Route !!!!

Mwaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only doing this because I have never done it and could do with a change, Dave conned me into it and the Black is the oldest route and thus the most retro.

Once at Spooky the way down will be on the Red as usual with the Blue as the final fun roller coaster back to the hub Cafe.

No two weather forecasts are the same and thus be ready for rain if it comes.

Daves new Retro bike looks the business.

Cheers All :D

Can you get to the top of spooky wood on the black? thought it goes way round?

Gazz its up to you :D

Velo always meant to ask if theres anything you were needing? to swap for the thumbies?

ps also looking for a crud catcher

gazz you still needing those bolts?

Back