Boulder Intrepid Ti #7

mojo ti

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here is the next project that will take care of me ... still a model not common, especially with the option painting on a Titanium.

Ordered on April 15, 1992. The serial number 7, it is one of the first manufactured models.

Attachments

• 618D23B3-D3C1-43E8-83F7-28657D4ED3C6.jpeg
    618D23B3-D3C1-43E8-83F7-28657D4ED3C6.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,569
:cool: wish some of my parcels looked like that inside.

Great colour, looking forward to seeing more of this.

Mark

Genuinely cool frame and interesting (color) combination of parts.
Those seemingly tatty forks look a bit out of place though: what are your plans with those?

Nice one! Still have one more Boulder I need to do something with. It was Jeff Archer's so it pretty special to me.

I could be totally wrong, but I'd still put my money on anodized finish over paint. When you move in the ti anodization spectrum from purple to green, there's blue color in between. And if my eyes are not fooling me, there's a hint of blue in the fade between the green and purple? Just thinking out loud :D

Dami":3ufrv6ht said:
I could be totally wrong, but I'd still put my money on anodized finish over paint. When you move in the ti anodization spectrum from purple to green, there's blue color in between. And if my eyes are not fooling me, there's a hint of blue in the fade between the green and purple?
Correct & top of the seat tube... :shock:

Latest posts

Back