My 1998 Clockwork- Updated for November with new Pix.

Better? :?

18062008074.jpg

:) that's a sweet looking bike, I really like it alot especially the red bits to go with the black frame, great job and well done :)

I thought I'd stick up another couple of new photos as there have been a couple of changes in the last five months or so. I'll put some better ones up when I get a chance, but at least the mud proves it gets used ;) .

The stem has been replaced with a longer one that matches the Orange branded Syncros copy post. I thought a black stem and post was just a bit too much so swapped them out for silver instead.

12112008127.jpg

12112008126.jpg

12112008128.jpg

The latest addition is the Pace RC36 Evo forks (courtesy of longun). They suit the bike better than the Proclass forks with silver stanchions and red decals I reckon. I've been riding her fully rigid for the last few months with a pair of snot green F8s that came from spitoon which will now go to be powder coated to match the frame so I have the option.

I'm still waiting for a Charge saddle though.....should be at the LBS this month apparently, but they've been told that by the suppliers before. :roll:

Looking great :cool: , just the right balance of red detailing there, think i slightly prefer the black stem and post though :? , cool either way anyhow :) .

What Charge saddle are you getting ?, i ordered a Spoon for my LTS from Wiggle last week, arived next day.

jimihendrix":28cak7j3 said:
Looking great :cool: , just the right balance of red detailing there, think i slightly prefer the black stem and post though :? , cool either way anyhow :) .

What Charge saddle are you getting ?, i ordered a Spoon for my LTS from Wiggle last week, arrived next day.

I just thought the black stem & post made it look a little too 2008 rather than 1998 with the black frame as well.

As for Charge saddles, I'm after a brown spoon. I know I can get one from the likes of Wiggle relatively easy, but I ordered one from my LBS months ago. They come a long way down the list when it comes to getting stuff from Charge after the likes of Wiggle have had their pound of flesh. Apparently the suppliers won't even consider supplying full bikes, even though they could sell them. Too small a shop so they say.
Anyway, I'm going to support my local shop and get on from them if it kills me. :D

Latest posts

Back