Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

mtbkez":2vi5v1g6 said:
it’s going to be a long term build what any ideas of weight and seat post sizes thats one beautiful looking bike there :D
Thank you!
It’s very light
Check out the build thread in my sig
I’ll get Seatpost size for you tomorrow.

Think I paid around £140 for my Ogre (MT4) frameset with fork, h/set and post, which is used but great condition, I never did weigh it before I built it up and wished I had! TBH I paid quite a lot imo but I've never seen another come up for sale, so if you see one, snap it up!

the final touches are now in place :D

Attachments

• FE94E8D5-F14E-46F9-8621-430EBE142166.jpeg
    FE94E8D5-F14E-46F9-8621-430EBE142166.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 361
mtbkez":1ud291c8 said:
the final touches are now in place :D

Good effort! Looks really neat and some nice touches like the flite saddle and fresh rubber make it look factory fresh! I do love the look of the UGLI forks, I used to own a set until they parted ways (crown from steerer) in dramatic style, following lots of abuse :)

Re:

Cheers bud did contemplate changing the forks but the bike is in such good condition didn’t want to change to much just add some period upgrades

Re: Re:

mtbkez":10v5t5lm said:
Cheers bud did contemplate changing the forks but the bike is in such good condition didn’t want to change to much just add some period upgrades

If you do ever part with the U.G.L.I's then put me at the top of your selling list, I've got an outrageous collection of Dynas and pretty much the only thing missing is the Ugli forks on one of them, I even have 2 sets of Trimnell forks but no UGLI's (as yet)...

Latest posts

Back