1994 Fat Chance Shock-A-Billy

StarTREK":6pfp4jny said:
kingroon":6pfp4jny said:
Having finally got organised, I sent the front triangle off to Argos.. And it came back perfecto.. Thanks to Gil for the Decals, they are awesome mate :cool:

I have nearly all the parts for the build too; black Ringle, matching-paint Mag 21 SLs, M900.. It's gunna be a bewt ;)

2590511923_3936c82d58_d.jpg
2591348442_bf6f42d55a_d.jpg

Larger Photos here: 1, 2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I want one just like

funnily enuff matts just bought 1 of the rarer later style SABs off ebay in the same colour as above. i was kinda amazed it didnt make more money!
you still getting lavender forks sprayed to match the frame matt?

scant":15neuc0g said:
StarTREK":15neuc0g said:
kingroon":15neuc0g said:
Having finally got organised, I sent the front triangle off to Argos.. And it came back perfecto.. Thanks to Gil for the Decals, they are awesome mate :cool:

I have nearly all the parts for the build too; black Ringle, matching-paint Mag 21 SLs, M900.. It's gunna be a bewt ;)

2590511923_3936c82d58_d.jpg
2591348442_bf6f42d55a_d.jpg

Larger Photos here: 1, 2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I want one just like

funnily enuff matts just bought 1 of the rarer later style SABs off ebay in the same colour as above. i was kinda amazed it didnt make more money!

I've seen a few old school items go for a lot less than usual during this last week on ebay...imo, it has to do with the global economic crisis. My next round of auction will all be fixed price auctions due to bidders just not being there

John":15vtljrs said:
sweet as a nut! Colour match looks perfect. Was that an argos stock or did they match it for you?

Stock colour! The phone camera doesn't really do it justice; it is an amazing colour, true Milka :cool:

scant":15vtljrs said:

Yep, been a bit of a bind getting the forks done, but they are currently at Argos [again]. Trouble is there's a two week wait..

Rikiriki´s Yo Eddy Aquafade , her original painting Dupont
I do not have codes of painting Violet, if you can do is get the.
All Fat bases are painted with special colors of Dupont, the painting is finished Violet solid and two layers of lacquer

Attachments

• Imagen 065.jpg
    Imagen 065.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,560
  • Fat Yo Eddy1.jpg
    Fat Yo Eddy1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 01 (6).jpg
    01 (6).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,560
I'm not sure if thats just the photo, or lots of camera flash, but both the blue & the green look a lot "lighter" than the original FAT colours.

scant":23916ccl said:
I'm not sure if thats just the photo, or lots of camera flash, but both the blue & the green look a lot "lighter" than the original FAT colours.

Are my hands, I'm very bad taking pictures. :oops:

Woah there.. Time to steer this thread back on course.. :twisted:

Got Ti studs for the rear brake mountings, an Avocet saddle a la MBA spec. and the Grafton BB is seated nicely [thanks again Mr. Zero ;) ].

Just waiting for:

Ringle front hub
M900 shifter mounts
Cabling
Sunshine :cool:

Beautiful! :shock:

The '94 Shock-A-Billy is one of my all time favorite bikes. Steel meets Amp; what's not to like? ;)

I remember MBA's rave review. They called it "a Ninja in a party dress."

More pics please.

Spacely Sprockets":1zyr1n43 said:
Beautiful! :shock:

The '94 Shock-A-Billy is one of my all time favorite bikes. Steel meets Amp; what's not to like? ;)

I remember MBA's rave review. They called it "a Ninja in a party dress."

More pics please.

Front hub is on its way.. And here's some of that Review for you :twisted:

When this steed is finished it will have a heavy photo session.. :cool:

Attachments

• fa3720.jpg
    fa3720.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,401

Latest posts

Back