Cut gate aftermath

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Awesome day, great trails even though the dcc have spoiled some parts imho.27ish miles and a memory of smiles

Cheers everyone

Re:

Ridiculous amount of fun, massive thanks to everyone, especially Luke for the lift, photos are in here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZW4giC8WGgSFLggA9
Please add any you have to the folder so they're all together.

Now I have to ride to work and I'm intrigued whether the residual excitement is going to overcome the residual fatigue and bl**dy stiff sore bit from the pointy rock that I landed on... :LOL:

Cheers all - top ride, good company and remarkably puncture free until the last few miles...

Good shakedown ride for my new toy that I finished assembling minutes before chucking it in my van.

Si F

Re:

It was a great ride, I really enjoyed it. Fewer rocks would’ve made it easier but old bikes are supposed to be a challenging ride.

Thanks for adding the pics. I don’t have any to add as I didn’t take any.

Does anyone have a gps of the ride? I’ve realised that I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was so couldn’t repeat the ride...

Re:

I have a copy in gpx format from last time we did it a couple of years ago , it was backup on my phone if I got us lost !!

Re:

Fantastic ride and weather held out too.
I’m glad I dragged myself out in the end, it’s been a while since my last RB meet!

Back