Mayhem 'VERY RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

I've messaged James1985 about race order as he's the last one missing but no answer as yet, he's not been on here in a week....does anyone know him to give him a nudge?

I've messaged James1985 about race order as he's the last one missing but no answer as yet, he's not been on here in a week....does anyone know him to give him a nudge?

Hotwheels.":a2u73zcl said:

He lives down the road from me, i'll message him.

Thanks for trying to reach me, I've been on holiday with no laptop.

Anyway, i'm quite happy to do plenty of laps, just put me down for whatever is needed. Cheers.

james1985":1albled1 said:

Anyway, i'm quite happy to do plenty of laps, just put me down for whatever is needed. Cheers.
Coolio, I've added you to the race order on page 1.*

*by the way, you're doing the Daytona start if that's ok?

Hotwheels.":6vwnl4bu said:
james1985":6vwnl4bu said:

Coolio, I've added you to the race order on page 1.*

Cheers, if it helps I'm happy to do back to back laps. I will ask at work if anyone wants to join the team.

*by the way, you're doing the Daytona start if that's ok?

Hotwheels.":31snwcfz said:
We still need another rider or we're buggered.
No we’re not. Somebody just signs in for him then does a lap with a different tag. That way the rules are met.

Back