IMG_4165_1_1.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,235
  • IMG_4166_1_1.JPG
    IMG_4166_1_1.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,235
  • IMG_3844_4_1.JPG
    IMG_3844_4_1.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 1,235
please get a longer seat post for the sunburst attitude. it must reach at least 2" better 3" below the bottom of the top tube and the xt post likely is not long enough. those long seat tube extensions on the older frames really crack easily. would be a pitty, nice bike.

carsten

Carsten,
The post goes 2.5 inches past the top tube. I had someone else tell me the same thing so I made sure that it was long enough.
Thanks for the warning.
Lawrence

My Attitude that was.....

Here is a picture of my attitude, I had to unfortunately part with it in 2003 when I was made redundant. I would do anything to get it back.

FYI i almost gave it away!!!!

Carsten":3k2jfum6 said:
please get a longer seat post for the sunburst attitude. it must reach at least 2" better 3" below the bottom of the top tube and the xt post likely is not long enough. those long seat tube extensions on the older frames really crack easily. would be a pitty, nice bike.

carsten

He should get a bigger bike.

Such beautiful bikes. I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one. But can't afford it right now. :cry:

Back