What are your plans for 2007?

well , spent the last 6 months of this year just buying up and cleaning the parts ready for the rebuilds this year

so , got three frames going off for repaints :shock:

and just about secured another deal on a frame ( thanks mike ) :roll: :LOL:

think its going to be a busy year , and expect lots of pics in the readers bike section ;)

jez-2-many-bikes":55z632th said:
I also have the new skool bike that Im building up too (for riding only!)

Hopefully the intention is to do a whole load of rides too - stop smoking and get fit!

Cool :D

wicked

My project is to complete my Wicked by this time next year !! ( anyone got some rigid forks that will fit ?? ) Second project is to purchase a new frame and swap all the bits from my new Halford's special onto it !

oh and finally enter my Salsa ala Carte in the "Bike of the Month" comp. thing ........ i'm just waiting on the final bits and pieces ...

I had 3 plans for 2006
1) to get an 89/90 Explosif which I did.
2) build up my first bike from Scratch which I also did (with a little help.)
3) Re-spray and trick out the 89 Rockhopper, this is not yet done.

I had 2 goals in mind for 2007, a Raleigh technium Chill and a Yo Eddy.. The Raleigh is on it's way over the Atlantic at the moment so that plan is already coming to fruition a little earlier than expected,though it will need a re-spray and some new kit. The Yo is probably going to have to wait until bonus time as they seem to be very expensive...

Other goals are to complete the monsterman duathlon series without embarrassing myself too much, take part in a couple of enduro races and most importantly get my other half out on her bike so I don't feel so guilty about p*ssing off at weekends ...

SLIM":1b7zft63 said:
well , spent the last 6 months of this year just buying up and cleaning the parts ready for the rebuilds this year

so , got three frames going off for repaints :shock:

and just about secured another deal on a frame ( thanks mike ) :roll: :LOL:

think its going to be a busy year , and expect lots of pics in the readers bike section ;)

no worries, you're more than returning the favour :D (non sexual I hasten to add! :LOL: )

2007 is gunna be Big for me, moving back to the UK.. Started my MCP yesterday [Microsoft Certified Professional qualification] so hope to finish that by March/April.. Hitting the road in September and driving AntiClockwise with my girlie Rosie in a Winnebago for a coupla months, surf every break we come across [dodging the sharks near Esperance].. Cannot wait :D

Bike wise I have to slow down a bit.. The GT is as good as complete [in parts, but still in pieces] and the Bont never fails to make me smile.. Big savings push to make an Aussie Dollar balance not look so paltry in Sterling when I land in London Town..

Looking forward to my First RB Meet in March :D

Latest posts

Back