What are your plans for 2007?

Hi All,

I did enquire at my local dealer about the 2007 special edition Marin Team Titanium. Dont think Im going to make it happen though so may look for an older Team Titanium frame on eBay etc.

Oh, and keep training to do some more triathlons on 07!

Cheers,
Matt

Getting my '93 Kileuea back from my brother and getting Argos to paint it Audi Gunmetal Grey before lavishing it with Royce hubs, Middleburn Duos, Salsa stem etc (as long as I win the Lottery).

Getting fit for the Etape Du Dales in May.

Finding a niche at work so I don't have to go back to sea for six months of the year.

Maybe I should do a retro project on my 97 Intense Uzzi SL?

Or I could ride the bikes I have that are built...

Seriously - I'm on the lookout for something, but if the wife find's out I'm dead :(

Right,
bought 3 new school bikes, 3 old school bikes this last year, which kinda scared me now I added it up :?

This year?
eyes down for something special...

Oh, and enter a 24hr race or two for a bit of a laugh :D New school of course though ;)

this thread serves as a stark reminder to me, I'm actually saddened to admit theres exceptionally little retro bike swag left that I truly lust over :(

I've got 1 project thats still in the US waiting for shipping that I'm really looking forward to starting but thats some time away.

Theres still a few local trails I want to "clear", climb "the b'stard" & clear "tripple b'std" rock slab DH (it looked do-able yesterday for the 1st time! :LOL: )

I'd love to go to the Fort Will world champs but the timing is really bad (& race the citizens race the day before the main event)

so yeh nice thread John, need to set come kind of goals, stuff to do, stuff to buy that I really want... :?: food for thought & all that :)

its also prompted another thread topic :)

for me i would like to rebuild the gt rts i bought months ago. finish building my mk1 ypvs in time for cadwell park in september ( i know its a long way off but you know how time flies). and try and get back to normal monthly mileage on my bike now that my son is 10mths old and thing should have settled down.
ps and track down the unicorn (claude butler spectra 500lx in pink)

For me...

It ill be building the hopefully awesome paintjobbed Trimble (thanks Kris) when I get that. Then it will be building up a tricked out Toad that Will is sending over from the states.

I also have the new skool bike that Im building up too (for riding only!)

Hopefully the intention is to do a whole load of rides too - stop smoking and get fit!

:D

Then its a case of NO MORE. 1 in one out at least!

:D

Hopefully Retrobike will go from strength to strength too. Hope we hit the 1000 users mark!

Back