Yellow '97 ish King Kahunna Decals wanted

I guess those KK decals are for the rear seatstays ? I also need to top tube Hei Hei stickers and Kona Custom near the seatube end of the toptube.Also there is the decal for the Ti frame on the seat tube,if you can help,Gil I can send you piccies?

Note those aren't an accurate representations of the originals as they could be.

Head badge has only a K (ie no Kona text), and K is yellow with a black border,
King Kahuna has no leaves etc (they go on TT with Hei Hei decal),
Other TT decal say Kona custom not Race Light.

I did find someone who has made good reproductions for the 97 King Kahuna, will find it for you.

andrewl,

Chances are its me, the proof I posted is only a job I did recently for a customer, they were his colours and layouts and a King Kahuna, which is what I assumed “thrustyâ€

andrewl,

Apologies, just dug out the '97 catalogue

Headtube, shouldn't have "Kona" text
Hei Hei, should have leaves around it, King Kahuna on rear stays shouldn't, assuming it has gussets around the headtube
"Kona Custom" on top tube
"Kona Thumb" and "Ti Tubing" on seat tube

Will re-proof to "Thrusty" when he gets back to me

Gil,

Sorry I was being a bit pedantic - I only really noticed the differences as I was playing with my King Kahuna for the first time in months prior to logging on.

Some of mine are gettiung a bit tatty too, but I'll post some shots for refference if that's of value.

On the subject of changes the Kona K may also need some minor work too ;)

Cheers

Andrew

tried to take some piccies tonight,but I must polish it too much and the flash overtook the decals,so will do it at the week end in day light.Thanks for the replys so far guys.

Thanks "Yo Crashy", they help a lot, just need "Thrusty" to confirm and we can get the ball rolling

Back