Fuquay is finished!

Blimey!

Is it yours? I need to get some good pictures of the decals.......was out around Thatcham on mine this very morning, got it very muddy :D

Cheers
Stu

Stu,it was mine,but sold it to my mate.I had the decals made up by Argos frames.They did only Fuquay names on the headtube and down tubes,as the headtube was like a shield as opposed to the armadillo.I wanted it painted the same colour as Chipps bike,which was Smokey bacon maroonish.I bought a packet of crisps and they had changed it to clay brown,so thats as it is now.The forks never came with it,so put some White Bros on there.Still gets ridden,always thought about buying it back.

Cool, brown was the other colour I looked at when I got mine powder coated....Walkers Beef & Onion :D

I have someone willing to cut me some vinyl lettering, just need to check the sizing and then I'll be sorted!

Looking like we have a few Retro guys from the Thatcham/Newbury/Hungerford areas, maybe we'll all have to sort out a regular retro bike ride or something?

Cheers
Stu

I only have a King Kahunna Kona to ride with gears,so am still retro.Do fancy a Racelite Bonty.....but thats another story.Only ride Singlespeed in the winter.

Back