Today's Ride

Another warm day today with just a bit of a breeze up on the tops.

Just went for a quick easy ride which turned into a long fun ride exploring some woodland i had never been in before, so a great day, if not a bit tiring.

Only took a couple of pics at begining of ride as totally forgot later on.

Attachments

• P1011225 (Medium).JPG
    P1011225 (Medium).JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 563
  • P1011222 (Medium).JPG
    P1011222 (Medium).JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 563
Re:

Thanks Mark - your posts are becoming an almost regular daily feature on here ;) .

Some great views again. If you forgot to take pictures, then it shows that you were having a great time riding :D .

Pip

Re: Re:

pipmeister":9oxhdn5y said:
Thanks Mark - your posts are becoming an almost regular daily feature on here ;) .

Some great views again. If you forgot to take pictures, then it shows that you were having a great time riding :D .

Pip

:) Yes, not many places i havent rode around here over the years so was totally into the riding.

Out again today, strong winds but the air was warm so not very cooling. Really tired and had to walk up one hill. Gears were playing up and need sorting, tried while out but seemed to make them worse, not sure whats going on with the front mech :?

The brodie was great again, not too flexy, or stiff, does everything with no fuss. Loves the singletrack :cool:

Mark

Attachments

• P1011240 (Medium).JPG
    P1011240 (Medium).JPG
    159 KB · Views: 509
  • P1011235 (Medium).JPG
    P1011235 (Medium).JPG
    118 KB · Views: 509
  • P1011234 (Medium).JPG
    P1011234 (Medium).JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 509
  • P1011227 (Medium).JPG
    P1011227 (Medium).JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 509
Very warm day today, not much breeze and the air was warm. Add to that every trail i rode today was uphill somehow :?

The water splash brought back memories, havent been down that trail for 30 years or so. :shock: god, im getting old..

Attachments

• P1011246 (Medium).JPG
    P1011246 (Medium).JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 492
  • P1011243 (Medium).JPG
    P1011243 (Medium).JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 492
  • P1011241 (Medium).JPG
    P1011241 (Medium).JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 492
First off road ride of the season and it's an understatement to say I freakin' loved (and missed) it. A gap in the call schedule meant I could squeeze a 90 minute blast around my local (dry) trails. Man it was brilliant to get back out there and Goldie was on point as ever. Plenty of go in the legs so it should be a brilliant season...weather permitting!

OzXdoR.jpg

Re:

Yes, I do have some shorts :!: .....

Since my surgery for Bowel Cancer, I have been struggling with what to wear in the trouser department. I have taken to wearing long trousers that are too big for me, and then hold them up with braces. The waistbands of all my cycling shorts however go right across the Colostomy Bag, which can cause a bit of a gruesome problem.

Very briefly, I hope to put all that behind me, and I am due to have corrective surgery soon. I have only shared this news with two other RB members, but I will add something to the General & Off Topic Chat section to explain what is involved.

Onwards:
It was a little sloppy under tyre at times in Fence Wood and on Bucklebury Common last time, so today’s ride was back up to Greenham Common where it is really dry. I seem to have found some good form from somewhere, and the Red Rocket was Hot to Trot :cool:

Sandleford 190419_1 by Philip Mock, on Flickr

Sandleford 190419 by Philip Mock, on Flickr

Greenham South 190419 by Philip Mock, on Flickr

Pip

pipmeister":3afc44d2 said:

Since my surgery for Bowel Cancer, I have been struggling with what to wear in the trouser department. I have taken to wearing long trousers that are too big for me, and then hold them up with braces. The waistbands of all my cycling shorts however go right across the Colostomy Bag, which can cause a bit of a gruesome problem.

Very briefly, I hope to put all that behind me, and I am due to have corrective surgery soon. I have only shared this news with two other RB members, but I will add something to the General & Off Topic Chat section to explain what is involved.

Onwards:
It was a little sloppy under tyre at times in Fence Wood and on Bucklebury Common last time, so today’s ride was back up to Greenham Common where it is really dry. I seem to have found some good form from somewhere, and the Red Rocket was Hot to Trot :cool:

Pip

Nice one Pip :cool:

pipmeister":13dwwwiy said:

Pip

Looking good Pip, those woods look really nice :cool:

Mark

pipmeister":2wcnncbu said:

Onwards:

Pip

Nice one dude

Back