Young people who smoke cannabis

The irony being that it sounds like you'd benefit most from a few tokes yourself by the sounds of it

KeepItSteel":3uoim2g1 said:
Always room for more education, where do you suggest I am lacking?

:LOL: didnt mean you, VJman and his son!

mkone":3efcgssa said:
Education is the way forward, for both of you :!: :)
having an opinion against weed is not a sign of lack of education.
I have been to the school of weed & other drugs. luckily came out relatively unscathed.
your statement is weak.
and i dont expect any support for my views here. but that won't change my opinion.
but if i can just clarify that the smell of weed is a mental trigger for me, and not a good one.
i will just leave it there.

Re:

you may have done this already so apologies in advance if so... and I know it's not an instant solution, but it could be the start of progressive dialogue towards resolution.... but how's about talking with him about how having it in the house is an emotional trigger for you and how it makes you feel/affects you?
Maybe have an agreement to just keep it outside
Even by admitting you've been there, done that, bought the fractal print High Times tshirt, could begin to break down the allure of it to him "jeez, if my geeky old man used to do it ;), can it really be that cool"?

I too came through relatively unscathed, after 20+ years of wee's and more and there's no shame in admitting how certain things affect of us differently. I know some that can literally smoke themselves to sleep each night and get up the next day with no ill effects and conduct highly productive lives, earning well and holding steady jobs. I know others that the mere thought of a sticky bud sends them west.

Anyway, just a thought
Hope you find a resolution soon dude

G

videojetman":3nmhn06q said:
mkone":3nmhn06q said:
I have been to the school of weed & other drugs. luckily came out relatively unscathed.
your statement is weak.
and i dont expect any support for my views here. but that won't change my opinion.
but if i can just clarify that the smell of weed is a mental trigger for me, and not a good one.

Some of your statements clearly show a need for education, also i was suggesting trying to educate your son regarding your concerns and some of the negative points :roll:

mk one":2s54ej3j said:
videojetman":2s54ej3j said:
mkone":2s54ej3j said:
your statement is weak.

Some of your statements clearly show a need for education, also i was suggesting trying to educate your son regarding your concerns and some of the negative points :roll:
Thnks for that. I would love to educate my son but he is currently off dealing crack and heroin.

Latest posts

Back