Can anyone ID these bars?

I've been trying to source some replacement USE old skool stickers for my pair. No joy so far. Spoke to Rory at USe last week, he is considering doing a run of them in as he put it a 'retro style'. Fingers crossed.

Managed to find some NOS medium stickers but just way too big. Anyone know anyone who can do small print runs (4 colours)? I've got a good bitmap of the logo just waiting to be put to good use (had to touch the scan up as the flouro colours just didn't scan well)

Seems to me that the previous qwner didn't bother with grips, but instead used some dirty used condoms found in a multi-storey car park. :shock:

Sorry.

Heavy D":f9j30hub said:
Seems to me that the previous qwner didn't bother with grips, but instead used some dirty used condoms found in a multi-storey car park. :shock:

Sorry.

Possibly - but whatever they were they were stuck on well. I had to cut them off in the end and managed to scratch one end of the bars :oops: :x :cry:
I did have the same grips on my Bromwich comfy and they lasted years. I don't think you can get them anymore :(

oops Radar - just binned a couple of USE stickers from seatposts. Didn't know they were so in demand!

By telling me you've just made matters worse! If you'd kept quiet I'd have been none the wiser

Actually, thinking about it, I may have just stuck one to my toolbox.. I will have a look later. If its there, you are welcome to it, but don't get your hopes up.

Back