REMOVED

Re: Re:

mkone":1a9wv2bo said:
Cloister":1a9wv2bo said:
If anyone in my team has anything other than the relaxed fit I suspect I'm not in the correct group :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would go for the relaxed fit also :)

Just wondering, how long are the sleeves on the short sleeve shirts, as in are they cut off/angled high up or down to the elbow type thing? and are the shirts full zip or short zip?

And dont think the make of tyres writing is needed, if someone doesnt know the tread design then they probably still wouldnt know the tyre even with the writing. I assume its for other peoples benefit? still think it looks great either way, also thinking your logo would look better on the front than back.

Mark

Cheers Mark

I'm so glad I decided to go with the relaxed fit.

They're a generous sleeve, not short up high, but cut just above the elbow. I suppose it depends how long your arms are. :LOL:.

You can have either full zip so it's like a jacket or 1/4 zip. I'm sure that the full zip will be appreciated if it's a scorching hot day to get maximum cooling effect, but I'll probably buy both a short sleeve 1/4 zip and a long sleeve full zip; the longer for cooler climes.

I get what you're saying about logos, but I could've fussed all year and made a hundred different iterations and still not been satisfied! As for the writing, it's more a 'graffiti style' looks like it's drawn on in marker pen. (Going for the less serious approach.)

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

@MyTeenageSelf and others:

Good news! Given the volume of orders I have managed to negotiate with the supplier to cut us a special deal and to remove the MOQ for the highest price breaks on BOTH fit styles.

That means that you can have the RACE FIT or RELAXED FIT for the same price!

There's even more good news (some may say even BETTER!)...

I also asked about their WOMEN'S fit race jerseys, and they agreed to cut us the same price on a women's fit IF anyone would like such a thing for their other half, or if there are any ladies I've managed to ignore in our midst when reading Spud's main Mayhem organisation thread that are in any team or individual groups.

As you can expect, the women's fit style is a more contoured/curvy style better suited to ladies' shapes.

I suppose though, if any BLOKES with BREASTS wanted a lager fitting WOMAN'S JERSEY, that may be more flattering, that's entirely plausible! :LOL:

I'll get a comparative illustration of the women's v mens jersey styles up after the weekend.

regan_ev":cdy82n6v said:
I suppose though, if any BLOKES with BREASTS wanted a lager fitting WOMAN'S JERSEY, that may be more flattering, that's entirely plausible! :LOL:

I have no idea who you are referring to....... :|

PeachyPM":3e77gwna said:
regan_ev":3e77gwna said:

I have no idea who you are referring to....... :|

Oneself, and nobody else, honestly :LOL:

Woohoo!

Wouldn't have stopped me ordering, but did remind me to go measure my bestest jersey :)

All orders are now in with the manufacturer. The order is complete and final, although special one-offs, at a premium one-off price, are still possible for any late, latecomers but delivery due to manufacturing lead times cannot be guaranteed. (PM if needed - the final cut off for additional one-off orders will be about 14th May.)

Barring a natural disaster, terrorism, a fuel crisis or the plague, our jerseys will be with me first week of June.

Those who've requested direct delivery will receive an option on delivery prices when they land with me and I've calculated it. Some had multiple jerseys therefore weights might affect costs, so no standard price.

All others will collect from me at Mayhem on the Friday or whenever you turn up or can find me :LOL:

Another big thanks to everyone who embraced this project, had an input on the design and have shown faith and trust in me to get them made. I'm really chuffed and so happy to have been able to organise this!

#GoTeamRetroBike!

:D

Bollocks can't believe I've missed the order thats what happens when you have to move I guess :cry:

kingbling":27jymy8n said:
Bollocks can't believe I've missed the order thats what happens when you have to move I guess :cry:

Should contact Regan, there was some leeway with times and also one off options

Mark

Back