Old Skool Time Trials next season

Old Ned":n7hq1gu5 said:
TheGreenRabbit":n7hq1gu5 said:
Old Ned":n7hq1gu5 said:
retrojon":n7hq1gu5 said:
How useful does everyone else find the RTTC handbook? Is it just me that was disappointed with its content!

Isn't everything you need on the CTT website these days? Do you actually need to have a handbook at all?

I only thought they were good when I had my name in the last years results pages ;) :roll:

Whatever, is anyone going to have a go next year :?:

I'm going to.

Where, in UK or US?

In the Uk ill fly over for a day or two

or rather I live in LittlehAmpton West Sussex

TheGreenRabbit":1bbrflle said:
Old Ned":1bbrflle said:
TheGreenRabbit":1bbrflle said:
Old Ned":1bbrflle said:
retrojon":1bbrflle said:
How useful does everyone else find the RTTC handbook? Is it just me that was disappointed with its content!

Isn't everything you need on the CTT website these days? Do you actually need to have a handbook at all?

I only thought they were good when I had my name in the last years results pages ;) :roll:

I'm going to.

Where, in UK or US?

:LOL:

oaep7":2thzf31o said:
What's the rules on bikes for the TT's?

Have a look on the Cycling Time Trials (the governing body) website. All will be revealed!

http://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/

All the history, rules and regulations (including bikes), clubs, courses, events, records, past champions etc. etc.

Hours of interesting reading :LOL:

Seriously, so long as the bike is road legal then it should generally be OK (but no 'superman' or 'tuck' positions). CTT does not have to comply with UCI regulations. It's the clothing aspect which is slightly more restrictive(eg - no sleeveless tops!) Have a look at the 'Gallery' photos of riders competing in events.

TheGreenRabbit":2k276tcn said:
Old Ned":2k276tcn said:
TheGreenRabbit":2k276tcn said:
Old Ned":2k276tcn said:
retrojon":2k276tcn said:

I'm going to.

Where, in UK or US?

Oh, silly me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back