REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Retro Spud":pplugumy said:
nobby the sheep":pplugumy said:
Absolutely brilliant

Personally I preferred the ‘The Meaning of Life’

I’m guessing because of the skating topless execution or the private school sex education lesson?

What’s the cost for a 46/48 inch chest long sleeve?

Cheers all.

Peachy: yeah I've seen Life of Brian and I remember the Jew thing, but I don't get it :LOL:
KB: Order thread will go up soon. Probably next Monday.
THM: Pricing info will appear on order thread goes up. I think I quoted £36-£39 depending on quantities. Surplus will go into a 'refreshments fund'.

BUT, how's about ONE MORE change? All of a sudden I've fallen out of love with the MoJo hanger medallion on a chain....

Keep it or lose it? :?

regan_ev":1u18u015 said:
Cheers all.

Peachy: yeah I've seen Life of Brian and I remember the Jew thing, but I don't get it :LOL:
KB: Order thread will go up soon. Probably next Monday.
THM: Pricing info will appear on order thread goes up. I think I quoted £36-£39 depending on quantities. Surplus will go into a 'refreshments fund'.

BUT, how's about ONE MORE change? All of a sudden I've fallen out of love with the MoJo hanger medallion on a chain....

Keep it or lose it? :?

I’d rather have a VW badge.......
I’m hoping people will have their Retrobike user name on the back rather than their real name.....

PeachyPM":his1rdhl said:
I’d rather have a VW badge.......
No comment :LOL:

PeachyPM":his1rdhl said:
I’m hoping people will have their Retrobike user name on the back rather than their real name.....
Yeah, I think that'll be the standard. I'll amend any orders to the contrary! :twisted:

Re:

That's AWESOME!
I think the Mojo should stay.
Top job Regan :xmas-cool:

Regan, You've done an epic Job. Mojo or No mojo makes no difference.

*If* it matters, I'd prefer no mojo.

Gotta have our Retrobike Names across the back. 100%

Inspiring!

Back